VW Car Event in August!!

Publicaciones recomendadas

Hi, I'm planning to visit Spain with my car between 6.08-16.08.09! Do you know anything about any events which will take place during this time? I really would like to see spanish scene of VW! I was trying to go through all of your posts, but I don't understand spanish language! Please help me with that!

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

Hi, I'm planning to visit Spain with my car between 6.08-16.08.09! Do you know anything about any events which will take place during this time? I really would like to see spanish scene of VW! I was trying to go through all of your posts, but I don't understand spanish language! Please help me with that!

antw1, I'm translating your post into Spanish so anyone can understand what you say. Hope you don't mind.

Lo traduzco para que se pueda enterar más gente:

Hola, estoy planeando visitar España con mi coche del 6 al 16 de agosto! Sabéis de algún evento organizado en esas fechas? La verdad es que me gustaría ver cómo es el ambiente VW en España! He intentado mirarme todos vuestros posts, pero no entiendo el español! Por favor, ayudadme!

Saludos!!!

Enlace al comentario

hey men, your car looks so good :bien: will you swap to a 1.8t? that´s interesting! Well...the national event for meet all our vw its in june. But if you say where you´ll stay on august, people around may meet with you.

Regards Ale

basicamente le he dicho que la kdd nacional es en junio y que si se pasa en agosto como tiene previsto, que diga a parte viene y asi hacemos una kdd con el guirufo :p

Enlace al comentario

hey men, your car looks so good :bien: will you swap to a 1.8t? that´s interesting! Well...the national event for meet all our vw its in june. But if you say where you´ll stay on august, people around may meet with you.

p

Thanks, mate! I'm doing the swap right now! It's nearly the end! Here r some pictures:

Gracias, amigo! Que estoy haciendo el canje ahora! Es casi el final! He aquí algunas imágenes:

picture.php?id=76

picture.php?id=77

picture.php?id=78

swap0104.jpg

swap0105.jpg

I can be wherever you won't me to be! I'm just driving to Spain and then to Portugal without any schedule! So waiting for propositions!

Yo puedo ser lo que no se me! Estoy conduciendo a España a Portugal y, a continuación, sin ningún tipo de calendario! Por lo tanto, la espera de propuestas!

Enlace al comentario

Archivado

Este tema ahora está archivado y cerrado a otras respuestas.

• Patrocinadores oficiales

• Crear nuevo...

Información importante